Tiny Pulse did a study that the National Association of Realtors reported on, and after experiencing the real estate world, I totally agree with what the report had to say. "If you work in real estate, you chose one of the happiest careers, according to a new survey of more than 60,000 employees from 13 different industries. Real estate ranked number 2, behind consumer products and services, in TINYpulse’s “2016 Best Industry Rankings” survey, which studied employee engagement and satisfaction across 13 industries." http://realtormag.realtor.org/daily-news/2016/02/03/real-estate-ranked-second-happiest-industry#
Why I believe Real Estate is one of the Best and Happiest Jobs a person - especially a woman - can do!
1. Freedom: You are able to set your own schedule, be your own boss, make your own decisions and then own up to them. If you succeed or you fail, it is completely UP TO YOU!
2. Income: It doesn't matter who you are, what your background is, what gender you are - you can make money - and LOTS OF IT!!
3. Getting your own SUPER POWER!: My superpower is helping others achieve their goals! It is one of the greatest feelings to provide value and help guide people through their home buying or home selling journey. Don't forget your cape at closing!!
4. No Glass Ceiling: You don't have to worry about shattering the dreaded "Glass Ceiling" - because there is NO GLASS CEILING in the real estate agent profession.
5. Vacations: Even though I work incredibly hard - I have the ability to take vacations when and for how long I want to. No asking the "Boss" or getting approval with "Human Resources" to take a day off. Ahhhhhh.....Where would you go first?
If you have thought about jumping into real estate, I would love to sit down and talk to you about the real, real estate experience. I will be honest with you, if you can be honest with yourself.
Twin Cities Choice Group is part of the Re/Max Advantage Plus Brokerage where together we are stronger in achieving our clients’ goals. What sets us apart is our use of technology, our personal and professional service, and our desire to be the best at what we do as your community expert. In fact, we will help you find a community expert in your area, if we don't have one for you, just ask. TEAM LEADER & Sales Manager for Twin Cities Choice is Lisa Handley - 612-390-6520. Lisa is a native of McIntosh, Minnesota, moved "south" with her family, to where it is "warmer" and, as an empty-nester, pursued her long-time goal of becoming a top real estate agent. Lisa is a person who cares about people and will do what it takes to see others achieve their goals. Ultimately, this is what prompted her to start her own team. The Twin Cities Choice group consists of service-oriented agents and other industry professionals that will do and be the best for our clients through the entire buying and selling process. TC Choice will be there for our clients from the very early stages of planning, pre-approvals, showings, staging, photography, negotiations, and all the way through the closings. Our mission is to treat our clients the way we would want our own families to be treated, with kindness, respect and service that goes above and beyond.
Test for Radon"Radon is an odorless, colorless, tasteless gas that is
"Michelle demonstrated exceptional service as an agent. She was always on time. She helped to identify the positive and less than optimal features of properties during showings. She was knowledgeable and professional during the entire process. I highly recommend Michelle Hanson as a real estate agent! "